« Home | Vamoosh » | A Siegel Wedding » | New York, NY » | Mexico Through the Eyes of Kyle S. Smith » | My Mexican Thanksgiving » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 2 » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 1 » | Job Update » | The Hoopty (Coche Azul) » | Our Anniversary Trip » 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 

For the First Time Ever...

More awesome than a panther.
More terrifying than a bear.

Nate with a beard.

Now in black and white!


Yes! I knew it!

Mexico = Facial Hair.

If Nate = Mexico,

then, Nate = Facial Hair.

It had to give!

And FYI, you look homeless.

looking good and you do not look like a homeless guy!!!

SHOCKING, and I love it! so distinguished... like you're a writer living in Mexico or something.

...like a homless writer in Mexico. :)

Nice beard wolfman, but you still look like you're five years old.

Well, the trendies in london are doing beards at the mo. well they were. now the fashion victims are doing it. nice beard, full with pleasant coverage...

No more babyface Nate. He's all growns up!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.