« Home | For the First Time Ever... » | Vamoosh » | A Siegel Wedding » | New York, NY » | Mexico Through the Eyes of Kyle S. Smith » | My Mexican Thanksgiving » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 2 » | Kyle & John - Global Wanderers: Part 1 » | Job Update » | The Hoopty (Coche Azul) » 

Thursday, February 01, 2007 

Carne Asada Nirvana

Four steps to Carne Asada Nirvana...

1. Stoke the fire

2. Season your beef

3. Toss on the grill

4. Devour

Dedicated to J.G.

For those of you who are wondering, the items on the grill wrapped in tinfoil are onions with the stems still attached.

yum! i could really go for some authentic mexican grub right about now. the breakfast pizza/tortilla this weekend was good, but didn't quite cut it.

where'd the beard go, by the way?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, these photos are about 3 months old.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nate
  • From Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
  • I used to live in California. Then I met the girl you see here in this photo. The next thing I knew I was in Mexico swinging a frying pan at a scorpion and chasing after phantom trucks. You will find pictures and stories about my life in the pages that follow.
My profile

Subscribe To This Site

Enter your email to subscribe


Powered by FeedBlitz



Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.